“What I particularly like about them is that they work on “turn-key” basis, i.e. if you give them work, they quickly return with the draft with all details and risks considered.”
The Legal 500 2020
“This is a very strong, reliable and
AsiaLaw Profiles 2020
“The team is able to provide great advice and support on various aspects of complex M&A transactions.”
Chambers Asia Pacific 2016
Legal support of M&A transactions is one of the most active AEQUITAS practice areas.
The firm’s lawyers are ready to offer a full range of M&A-related services, including deal structuring, participation in negotiations between parties, actions necessary for the transfer of title in the acquired assets, and applications for the approval of economic concentration transactions by the Kazakhstan’s antimonopoly agency.
AEQUITAS possesses substantial experience in implementing due diligence of companies targeted for investment and acquisition. The firm’s lawyers participated in the due diligence of a number of national-significance enterprises.
AEQUITAS partners, Olga Chentsova, Natalya Braynina and Nurlan Sholanov, are annually recognized as the leading M&A lawyers by such legal guides as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, Best Lawyers and Who’s Who Legal.
- Integrated advice in connection with M&A transactions, including corporate, finance, currency and antimonopoly compliance issues.
- M&A transaction structuring.
- Drafting of contractual documents, or local law compliance review of contractual documents drafted under a foreign law.
- Preparation of the set of documents and obtainment of Kazakhstan antimonopoly agency’s approval of economic concentration transactions.
- Full due diligence of companies.
Memoranda and publications
You can find a complete list of AEQUITAS publications and information memoranda in Press Center