Anton Alexeyev specializes in labor, administrative and corporate law. He is also experienced in the sphere of contractual relations.
Anton came to work with AEQUITAS in 2019. Before joining AEQUITAS team, he worked for a local law firm. Anton's experience in the sphere of labor relations and labor protection extends for more than 8 years, 4 of which he was a state labor inspector.
Anton graduated from the North-Kazakhstan State University named after M. Kozybayev in 2009 where he majored in finances, received his Bachelor of Laws degree majoring in law in 2015, and acquired secondary professional education majoring in accounting and auditing services in 2006
Anton holds occupational safety and labor protection certificate, and he is a member of the Chamber of Legal Advisors "Legal Service of Kazakhstan".
MOST REPRESENTATIVE PROJECTS
- Advising on the issues of regulation of labor relations in Kazakhstan, including legitimacy of conducted inspections and issues of bringing to administrative liability.
- Drafting of documents regulating labor relations, including establishment of HR departments in companies from the ground up.
- Advising and drafting of internal regulatory acts, including occupational safety and labor protection briefings.
- Settlement of collective labor disputes at enterprises.
- Support and protection of client's interests in the course of inspections conducted by the state labor inspection.
- Workshops and trainings for employees and employers on the labor legislation fundamentals.
- Advising companies on the issues of corporate governance, registration, re-registration, liquidation of companies, including companies with foreign participation.
- Registration and re-registration of companies, including associations and non-governmental organizations.
- Drafting of constituent documents and other documents regulating different aspects of activities of companies and their management bodies.
- Legal support of companies in negotiations in the course of conclusion of transactions, analysis of conditions and protection of interests in supply, sale and purchase, rent transactions, contract agreements, etc.
- Drafting of various civil contracts entered into in the course of activities of an enterprise, including sale and purchase, supply, assignment, loan, services, rent and joint venture agreements.
- Successful protection of interests of local employing companies in court in connection with labor disputes.
- Appealing the results of inspections and administrative sanctions to a superior authority in court.
- Representing foreign and local companies in court in connection with disputes arising out of supply and services agreements.
- Claim settlement, including preparation of claims, oral negotiations with counterparties and analysis of disputable situations.
- Advising local companies on various issues relating to judicial proceedings and civil litigation.
- Advising major South Korean construction companies and banks on the issues of financing and land law in connection with a project involving construction of the APPLE TOWN residential complex in Almaty.
How to prepare for a labor inspection? // https://dogovor24.kz/ – February 2017.