Yekaterina Khamidullina spoke at the webinar "Practical solutions for labour, migration and employment, when doing business in Eurasia"
On 24 June 2021, AEQUITAS Senior Associate Yekaterina Khamidullina spoke at the webinar "Practical solutions for labour, migration and employment, when doing business in Eurasia" organized by ALRUD Law Firm jointly with AEQUITAS Law Firm and Bener Law Office.
During the webinar, legal experts discussed the most relevant issues, and best practices, related to the current regulation of labour, employment and immigration issues in Russia, Kazakhstan and Turkey, including the following topics:
1. Setting up a business: key aspects of L&E
- Workplace Compliance Issues: mandatory HR documents
- Labour Immigration: common requirements and COVID-19 impact
- Electronic HR flow and Remote Employment
2. Termination of employment contract
- Common grounds for dismissal
- Documentation of termination, in each jurisdiction
- Unfair dismissal: how to avoid litigation risks
We would like to thank all our colleagues from ALRUD Law Firm and Bener Law Office for this collaboration.
To find the slides, please, click here.