Emin focuses on the projects involving corporate, environmental and labor law issues, M&A transactions, and Astana International Financial Centre.
In the course of vocational education, Emin participated in competitions on consideration of disputes in international arbitration (Willem C. Vis Moot) in Vienna, Austria (2023) and the AIFC International Arbitration Competition (5th AIFC Court & IAC Moot, 2022-2023).
Emin is a member of the Young Voters Club under the Central Election Commission of the Republic of Kazakhstan and a Co-Chairman of the Kazakh Vis Alumni Association (2022).
|AEQUITAS Law Firm – Junior Associate
|AEQUITAS Law Firm – Paralegal
|Bassin Law Clinic – Law Clinic Associate
|Adilet Higher Law School, LLB, Kazakhstan (graduated with honors)
- Participated in registration of limited liability partnerships (LLPs), including drafting of constituent documents and opening of bank accounts.
- Participated in projects involving reorganization and liquidation of legal entities.
- Participated in projects on registration and
de-registrationof branches and representative offices of foreign companies.
- Participated in due diligence of local companies from different sectors of economy.
- Analysis of international legislation regarding associated gas emissions to the atmosphere.
- Legal analysis on the issues of application of sanctions for environmental pollutions.
- Advising on the issues of regulation of labor relations in Kazakhstan, including the issues of lawfulness of bringing employees to administrative liability.
- Advising clients on the issues of the migration legislation, including obtainment of a temporary residence permit.
- Advising on the issues of enforcement of foreign courts' judgments.
- Advising on the issue of establishing public easement in Kazakhstan.