Dianna is specializing in the sphere of labor, migration and corporate law. She focuses on provision of advice to local and international clients on different issues in the sphere of healthcare, medicine and pharmaceuticals.
Ms. Ten joined AEQUITAS team in 2023 after accumulating experience for more than 16 years on different issues in the sphere of land relations, environmental regulation, and subsoil use from obtainment of a contract (license) from the ground up to judicial disputes and their successful resolution in favor of subsoil users.
Dianna's expertise also embraces business sphere, including international companies, which allows finding solutions to the most intricate issues applying high level customer-focused approach.
Kazakhstan Bar Association
|AEQUITAS Law Firm – Associate
|Demeu Kok Tas Group – Associate
|Orsu Metals Corporation in Kazakhstan – Associate
|LG Electronics Almaty – Specialist, Financial and Legal Department
|Turan University, LLB, Kazakhstan
- Advising on the issues of regulation of labor relations in Kazakhstan.
- Drafting of documents regulating labor relations, including establishment of the document flow in companies.
- Advising and drafting of internal regulatory documents.
re-registration, reorganization (transformation) and liquidation of companies, including companies with foreign participation.
- Drafting of constituent documents and other documents regulating different aspects of activities of companies and their management bodies.
- Legal support of companies when entering into transactions with shares, participatory interests, including foreign companies.
- Drafting of civil contracts entered into in the course of activities of an enterprise, including movable and immovable property sale and purchase agreements, construction contracts, contracts for geological exploration, supply contracts, loan agreements, paid services agreements, lease agreements, and joint activities agreements.
- Drafting of documents and
full-scopesupport of companies when obtaining a subsoil use contract (license) from the ground up.
- Obtainment of permits from governmental regulators for the issue of shares and exchange trading on the securities markets (UK, USA, and Canada) for foreign companies (beneficial owners of subsoil use companies).
- Support of a transaction and obtainment of permits from the competent and antitrust agencies to transfer of the subsoil use right (contract or subsoil use
right-relatedobjects) for both foreign and local companies.
- Company representation and successful resolution of a judicial dispute in favor of a subsoil user company under a claim from the state regulator regarding the contract status.
- Representation of interests in court in connection with disputes arising out of the lease agreements.
- Company representation in the course of inspection by the prosecution authority.
- Interaction with the regulator and pretrial resolution of disputes relating to violation of licensing and contractual obligations.
- Challenging of the inspection results and administrative sanctions before a superior authority.
- Settlement of disputes with governmental agencies in the environmental protection and land relations sphere under the pretrial procedure.
Claim-relatedwork, including drafting of claims, oral negotiations with counterparties, and analysis of disputable situations.