Mr. Bakulin’s areas of specialization are civil, labor and antitrust legislation. He represents clients in litigations and relations with governmental agencies.
Before joining AEQUITAS in 2015, he worked as Senior Assistant Prosecutor. Yuriy’s class rank is 2nd class lawyer.
Mr. Bakulin possesses significant practical experience in the field of supervision over legitimacy of judicial acts issued in civil and administrative cases, enforcement of judgments and application of legislation in the architectural, town planning and residential spheres, as well as in the sphere of education and land legislation.
Yuriy Bakulin graduated from the economics and law faculty of Turan University (2010, 2013).
Most representative projects:
- Representation of a local subsidiary of a major Indian company active in the sphere of design and construction at Kashagan field in connection with enforcement proceedings.
- Representation of a local subsidiary of international medical equipment manufacturer in the course of labor inspection.
- Representation of a local subsidiary of a major company, which is among top 10 on the world pharmaceutical market, in administrative court in connection with goods customs clearance matters.
- Participation in internal labor law compliance inspection of a local subsidiary of the largest international supplier and manufacturer of formwork, props and scaffolding systems.
- Due Diligence of a local subsidiary of a global manufacturer of soft drinks as to compliance with antitrust legislation and provision of advice on elimination of identified risks.