“The legal services provided by AEQUITAS have always been and remain at a decent and high professional level. Deep knowledge of their profession, speed and customer focus – all this adequately characterise the AEQUITAS team.”
The Legal 500 2021
“This is a very strong, reliable and client-oriented team, with a really good balance on what and how. Extremely compliant but not conservative.”
AsiaLaw Profiles 2020
“What I particularly like about them is that they work on “turn-key” basis, i.e. if you give them work, they quickly return with the draft with all details and risks considered.”
The Legal 500 2020
Legal support of M&A transactions is one of the most active AEQUITAS practice areas.
The firm’s lawyers are ready to offer a full range of M&A-related services, including deal structuring, participation in negotiations between parties, actions necessary for the transfer of title in the acquired assets, and applications for the approval of economic concentration transactions by the Kazakhstan’s antimonopoly agency.
AEQUITAS possesses substantial experience in implementing due diligence of companies targeted for investment and acquisition. The firm’s lawyers participated in the due diligence of a number of national-significance enterprises.
AEQUITAS partners, Olga Chentsova, Natalya Braynina and Nurlan Sholanov, are annually recognized as the leading M&A lawyers by such legal guides as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, Best Lawyers and Who’s Who Legal.
- Integrated advice in connection with M&A transactions, including corporate, finance, currency and antimonopoly compliance issues.
- M&A transaction structuring.
- Drafting of contractual documents, or local law compliance review of contractual documents drafted under a foreign law.
- Preparation of the set of documents and obtainment of Kazakhstan antimonopoly agency’s approval of economic concentration transactions.
- Full due diligence of companies.
Memoranda and publications
You can find a complete list of AEQUITAS publications and information memoranda in Press Center